Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Tooth!!

Mason has his first tooth!!!! I noticed it yesterday. I tried taking a picture and videoing it, but Mason Andrew had other plans and tried to eat both cameras....so, alas...no picture. BUT once the tooth gets a little more through the gum there will be some to follow!!!! He is just so cute and he's really adjusting well to teething. He's chewing on everything, and I mean EVERYTHING!! When I pick him up he even tries to chew on my chin. It's so funny, he comes at me like a little monster with a big smile, mouth wide open and making his cute little monster noises. Then he latches on and it's chew, chew, chew :) He gets a little more whiney but no crazy bouts of screaming that I've heard stories about while teething. He did wake up about 11:30 last night crying but after about 20 minutes and a dose of Tylenol, he settled down and slept until 7:30am. He is just the best baby, so well behaved with such a great personality! I just don't know what Chris and I did to deserve such a wonderful gift. I love my Lil Man!

1 comment:

  1. Aww poor guy! Madi fussed for a few days when her tooth came in then BAM nothing else. I guess we are stuck with a 1 tooth baby girl for awhile. I'm jealous of your good baby, Madi may be cute, but not exactly good. Although she is better......
    I want to see more pictures!!

    ReplyDelete