Monday, September 14, 2009

Mason is 6 Months Old!

Well, we're halfway to a year. I can't believe it. The time has gone by so quickly and he's grown so much. I'm so excited and at the same time, miss that itty-bitty baby I brought home 6 months ago.

Mason is going to crawl any day now. He's sitting up like a pro and when he's on his belly he's trying so hard to crawl. He lifts his little butt in the air and gets one leg under him, but that's all he can do at this point. Once that happens, he doesn't move his arms so he ends up either rolling over or in a face plant :) It's really funny to watch! But it won't be long because I can see the determination on his face. He does move backward though....too funny. He gets his legs under him and pushes himself backward so that, along with rolling, is his main mode of transportation for himself these days.

Yesterday we went to his cousin Hailey's house for her 3 year birthday party. They are exactly 2.5 years apart and it shocked me at how big my little boy really is! Mason is about 20 pounds now (he goes for his 6 month check up this week) and while I knew he was large for his age I didn't realize how much until my sister-in-law told me that Hailey weighs about 30 pounds....and she's 3 YEARS OLD!!!! LOL....my little baby isn't so little :) Today at the grocery store a man asked if he was about 11 months. I laughed and said, nope, just turned 6 months :)
HAILEY'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

I love my little man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment