Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Things...


Mason is doing so many new things each day. It's amazing to watch this little person discover the world and all it has to offer.

Today he was working on rolling over. When I checked on him this morning in his crib before I left for work, he was half rolled over. I don't know how he does it, but every night I swaddle him before bed and every morning he's escaped and gotten his little arms free! I'd leave them out but he can't seem to fall asleep with them like that....but he likes them free. So this morning he has both arms to his left and his body is half turned.

This afternoon I had him laying on the couch and he just started to try rolling over on his own! Now, we've practiced a lot, but he was never really interested....I guess he decided it was interesting today! After several attempts on the couch, I got nervous that he was going to roll off so we moved to the floor. He tried for about 15 minutes but couldn't quite get it.....he will be soon though. He gets all of himself over but can't seem to get past that arm that's in the way! I think he's going to do it any day....I just hope I get it on video!!!

Goooooo MASON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment